Monday, October 18, 2010

Typhoon Juan! GO AWAY!

Wow! ok it's crazy, even though we aren't in the center of it, we are still getting hit by it. So far there's been a lot of rain, and high winds (just like home) and floods. I'm concerned because this weekend is the District Convention for our brothers here, I believe the English, then Tagalog and others. I hope the city's and the places were it's going to be held don't get damaged, or destroyed. Today it was very quiet, here in Cabuloan. Usually I hear cars, kids, karaoke, and tricycles. Today all I heard was the hard rain drops hitting the roof tops and the concrete. I watched a movie because there wasn't much to do. I hope all turns out fine. Keep all of our brothers and sisters in your prayers. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. wow baby.. is gone now righ? no mas a ti se te acurre hir alas filipas

    ReplyDelete