Thursday, October 7, 2010

Long Service Day***!!

OK So I don't have pictures to prove it, but I promise by the time we were done, Me, Liz, and Rachelle were sweaty, tired, swollen, with poofy hair, and were riding on a bus with a man selling "chicharones" and a man who had a rooster! LOL Then we entered in to a motorcycle that has a small cart on the side attached and me and Liz were squished there, Rachelle was on the other side! Funny stuff! Wish you were all here to see, some amazing things, Jehovah's creation really speaks here in the Philippines, no wonder people are so humble!
I'll post pictures as soon as I can! oh the service day began at 8 and we came home at 7, it was long!

6 comments:

  1. It just isn't traveling until your riding with livestock :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. did liz eat all the chicharones?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like fun baby .. me celosa =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ma its me and my mom looking at your page :) looks like your having a blast!! that's good hope too see some more fotos!!! lilo misses you :( well have fun ma!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaah yah! I am Having a blast! and Liz didnt eat the chicharrones, I did! Then I was bloaded the entire day! lol thats what i get for being a tragona! hahaha Im working on posting pics!

    ReplyDelete