Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hello Sister, are u SINGLE?

Ok So funny story!
We show up to the Ilokano meeting yesterday! It was very nice. Apart from the bugs attacking us and not letting me pay too much attention it was a great meeting.
But this is when it gets very comical!
So we begin stacking up the chairs after the meeting is done, and when I turn around a sister so cute (be the way) shakes my hand, turns me around to face a single file line of 5 brothers! (I wanted to laugh) Then she  said "Hello Sister, are you single?" I said "Yes" Then the next question was asked. "How old are you" I said "28" all I heard was claps and next thing you know shes leading me to this single file line of brothers.
She said "this are all single brothers, all pioneers and MS" I was like oh myyyy. Thank you. Hi My name is Maribehet, and I'm from Alaska. Nice to meet you.
It was a very amusing night, and though the mothers of all the brothers were show casing them, I couldn't help it but to think. "If my mother EVER does that to ME, aghhhhhh I will die of embarrassment!"
So there you have it, something funny!
Have a nice day -=o)

2 comments:

  1. LOL te pasas sister.. te dije, pues ya sabes.. anywho wacht out for the Typhooon!! i heard its hitting hard the shores..of manila!! dont know where you at pero,,, careful love you, go to the tube cover your head!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro! WOW! LOL I'm in Pasangasinan. Like 5hr from Manila! We are getting part of the Typhoon, I wrote it on Mi Cara> But I'm safe and good. I love you to much! too! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete