Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Gurls**n Travel to Pasangasinan!

This is when we were on the bus, going to Hilda's place! Very beautiful! 
 Hilda cooking chicken feet for lunch! All fresh, yummy green home grown veggies! The ladies in the picture are Hilda's relatives, they help with the cooking. Very nice, and SHY!
 This is second floor view, our room is up here. That's the street and if your able to see it, there's a tricycle on the entrance. I have stories about that! I will let you know later! LOL
 A bit out of order but this is our little room we got in Manila! It was nice, other than the shower had a hole and all the water will come out to the restroom floor! It was gross and funny at the same time. Oh and restrooms here in the Philippines are caller "comfort rooms" aka C.R's haha I learned that the hard way!



Who's this!???????
My sista' sista' RACHELLE!!! <3<3




Our very own, ... sleeping beauty! She is so gorgeous! Chellene



Awww the sweetest! She's so cute! A.D in her school uniform! So cute!!!!












I have other pics to post, I have some awesome pics we took in the rain, those are next! ENJOY!

                                                                Me! Still working on the tan! hahahahahaha

4 comments:

  1. wow babyyy you look skinny what they not feeding you? you better eat more than one chiken leg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Yeah and very good food, but I don't get hungry =o( so I eat very little. I went out to service today and I got more dark hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww.. she's still working on it. LOL Kerry Berry!

    ReplyDelete