Saturday, March 10, 2012

Costa Rica.... a pioneers paradise*****

Up, up from door to door!

 Lunch time! Enjoying fresh fruit, good laughs, and encouraging experiences! Yes, I got a tan! Pura vida!
 This is how we call out to people, we stand outside, and say "Hola" or "Buenas" when they come out, we let them know we are there to talk about the Bible, and if  "podemos pasar" (we can come in) then we just talk to them about our message. No presentations... we can take our time and really talk to them, and find out what they need spiritually! "Ticos" (costa ricans) are so humble, they all respect why were there and take time to hear us!
 LOL EWWW, but after walking up the mountain, Isaiah 52:7! That's what I kept telling myself!
Territory up the mountains! We started at 7-2:30pm, in the hot blazing sun! And it got hotter, and hotter. But there was plenty shade, and the mountains as we kept going, from door to door. Service is wonderful! I started 2 Bible studies the first day out! The second day, 1, and today, I was able to share many scriptures! 
I was kinda sad because I was getting behind on my time, but I'm sure Jehovah willing he will help me out! It's a complete change, but I love it. The congregation where I'm attending has many pioneers, and need graters, from Spain, Switzerland, Italy, and Mexico. Ill keep posting!


No comments:

Post a Comment