Saturday, November 13, 2010

Out on service in Urdaneta! So hot, but so HAppY!

Out on service** Urdaneta, it was so cool in the moring, but after 1/2 hr. it became very hot! We were doing the invitation work, for the upcoming Convention in Baguio City!

Rachelle inviting a sweet lady to the Convention!


Moi!
So I found a coconut! As we kept inviting people, we arrived at a place more like a community of muslims, I wasn't too bold to go there. The brother asked "who wants to go?", I said "send me where ever" I know Jehovah will provide, but he said another time. I was like {{relieved}} I wasn't ready for all that on this HOT! morning.

This is the building were we met every morning at 8:30a.m. to go out on service.
It's called "AMOR Buldng" which means LOVE.
It was so encouraing seeing first hand the zeal of the pioneers and the
brothers and sisters willing to help them out, with their pioneer spirit! It was awsome going out with them!

1 comment:

  1. Well about time you update you blog, !! it's wonderful negro, Ty for sharing, me love you and we all waiting for you miss you !! besos, have fun!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete